- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Umatilla County 4-H Program
4-H is a learn-by-doing program for youth, using hands-on educational projects to teach life skills to young people. The Umatilla County 4-H program reaches more than 20,000 kids in our community each year. Youth ages 5-18 participate in clubs, after-school programs, school enrichment activities, and camps.
4-H is open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, or national origin.
- Current Spotlight Newsletter
- Latest Creature Feature New!
- 4-H Horse Registration Due May 1 *MFJS Horse Show participants must turn in prior to April 23, 2016*
- Member & Volunteer Resources
- Record Books
- Swine Exhibitor Biosecurity Info
- UCCA Scholarship Heifer Replacement Program
- Weigh-in/Tag-in Information