- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
4-H Youth Development
Holiday Fair - November 4-5
4-H leaders, members and families we need your help! Contact the OSU Polk County Office - 503-623-8395
What's New in 4-H?!
- 2016-2017 Youth and Leader Enrollment Forms NOW AVAILABLE!
- Intersted in being a vendor for the Annual Hoilday Fair? Check out our website!
- Recordbooks are due September 26th to the Extension office. Click HERE for details!
- Enrollment for 4-H will be starting soon! Check back or watch your email and we'll let you know when the forms are ready!
4-H Members and Participants
4-H members are youth in grades 4 through 12 who learn together in club settings led by volunteer 4-H leaders. Club members meet all year long to complete one of 40 or more projects. 4-H clubs usually have officers elected from their membership.
Some youth participate in 4-H school enrichment programs or other short-term special-interest programs. These short-term programs may be led by volunteers or teachers. Most programs focus on science-based curricula that support the latest educational goals for Oregon students.
Youth in grades K-3 may enroll in 4-H Cloverbud programs.
Take this quick survey so we can contact you about joining!
Club Contact List - this is a list of Polk County Clubs that may be accepting new members. Please feel free to contact the leader directly, then go to our forms page to fill out the Member Enrollment Packet.
Calendar of Events
For a more complete list, check out our latest newsletter HERE.
- 4 State Fair Livestock and Diary Goat Judging Contest
- 15 Small Farm School, Clackamas Community College
- 24-25 Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival, Clackamas Event Center
my HEAD to clearer thinking,
my HEART to greater loyalty,
my HANDS to larger service, and
my HEALTH to better living for my club, my community, my country, and my world.
You may be a Mandatory Child Abuse Reporter: Click here for tips
Click on the links below: