- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
4-H Youth Development
What's New in 4-H?!
- Intersted in being a vendor for the Annual Hoilday Fair? Fill out this form and we'll send you an application at the end of August.
4-H Members and Participants
4-H members are youth in grades 4 through 12 who learn together in club settings led by volunteer 4-H leaders. Club members meet all year long to complete one of 40 or more projects. 4-H clubs usually have officers elected from their membership.
Some youth participate in 4-H school enrichment programs or other short-term special-interest programs. These short-term programs may be led by volunteers or teachers. Most programs focus on science-based curricula that support the latest educational goals for Oregon students.
Youth in grades K-3 may enroll in 4-H Cloverbud programs.
Take this quick survey so we can contact you about joining!
Club Contact List - this is a list of Polk County Clubs that may be accepting new members. Please feel free to contact the leader directly, then go to our forms page to fill out the Member Enrollment Packet.
Calendar of Events
For a more complete list, check out our latest newsletter HERE.
- 1 Application and Scholarship due for the High Desert Youth Range Camp
- 2 Crochet Club, 5-7 pm, Extension Office
- 5 Walk with Ease, 12:00 - 12:30, Extension Office
- 7 Achievers, 1-5 pm, Extension Office
- 7 State 4-H Poultry Judging Contest
- 7 Energized Bunny Bonanza, Washington Co.
- 9 Small Animal Express, 6-9 pm, Extension Office
- 10 Greenhorns, 7-9 pm, Extension Office
- 12 Walk with Ease, 12:00 - 12:30, Extension Office
- 12 Pitchfork Pals, 7 pm, Extension Office
- 13 Polk County Flag Design Contest Entries Due
- 13 Achievers, 5-6 pm, Extension Office
- 19 Walk with Ease, 12:00 - 12:30, Extension Office
- 21 Spring Fling Small Animal Show, Clackamas Co.
- 26 Pitchfork Pals, 7 pm, Extension Office
- 28-29 Next Level Show Pig Camp, Ontario, OR
- 31 Horse Committee Meeting, 7 pm, Extension Office
my HEAD to clearer thinking,
my HEART to greater loyalty,
my HANDS to larger service, and
my HEALTH to better living for my club, my community, my country, and my world.
You may be a Mandatory Child Abuse Reporter: Click here for tips
Click on the links below: