Photo: kat-yukawa (Cropped from original)

Este contenido ha sido traducido automáticamente. El servicio de Extensión de Oregon State University (OSU) no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Consulte la versión original en inglés para confirmar la información.

Give to 4-H

There are many ways to show your support for Jackson County 4-H. Your support will help give the future leaders of our communities the tools and experience to make our communities stronger.

  1. Volunteer. You can be a 4-H club leader, project leader, resource leader, county volunteer, chaperone, instructor, event helper, office helper, or board member.
  2. Give gifts. These could be the form of gift cards, item discounts, new equipment or activity supplies. Items can be mailed/dropped off at: OSU Extension, 569 Hanley Road, Central Point, OR 97502
  3. Donate Money
    • Jackson County 4-H Association. The local non-profit organization made up of volunteers who offer advice, provide resources and raise funds for the 4-H program.
      • Make your check payable to: Jackson County 4-H Association, OSU Extension, 569 Hanley Road, Central Point, OR 97502.
      • Gifts can be given one time, annually or to honor a loved one.
      • All donations are tax-deductible.
      • Annual needs: funds for college scholarships, camp, state and national competitions, leadership retreat, 4-H calendar, class supplies, leader education, awards, enrollment, and project support.
    • Oregon 4-H Foundation. Visit the website to learn more about gift options. All donations are tax-deductible. There are three ways to connect with the 4-H Foundation.
      • Call the Development Coordinator at 541-609-0574
      • Pay by Credit Card
        • 4-H Oregon Jackson County Program Fund. Donations support workshops, camps, retreats, recognition nights.
        • 4-H Evelyn Nye Jackson County Award Fund. Donations are given directly to youth as cash prizes during contests and fair.
      • Make your check payable to OSU Foundation. Address:
        4238 SW Research Way, Corvallis, OR 97333-1068. Memo line: Jackson County 4-H General Fund

Contact us at: 541-776-7371. Thank you for your support of the Jackson County 4-H Program!

¿Fue útil esta página?