Need help with your tree questions?
How can a Master Woodland Manager help you?
Master Woodland Managers can visit your property to:
- Identify opportunities for a variety of forest management practices.
- Demonstrate simple forestry practices such as tree planting and tree diameter measurement.
- Identify important considerations that will protect your property from fire, insects and disease.
- Suggest sources for tree seedlings, forestry equipment, aerial photos and more.
- Help you locate sources of assistance such as consulting foresters, loggers, tree planters and other professionals.
- Refer you to financial help available through cost share programs, reforestation tax credits and loans.
- Inform you about upcoming woodland tours and meetings.
To work with an MWM, please contact the OSU Extension office in your county