Health Outreach

Lynn Ketchum


Job Opening: SNAP Ed Education Program Assistant, Union County

Education Program Assistant (EPA 1) OSU Extension Service Family & Community Health is recruiting for a part-time (.70 FTE, ~ 28 hours per week) EPA 1 to work with our FCH/SNAP Ed Program. This position will be located in La Grande, serving Union County. To apply visit . Apply to posting P02449CT Closing date: November 14, 2019. Read more...
See All Announcements

Upcoming Events

Meet Our Experts

Family & Community Health
Contact me with all your health and wellness questions in the Columbia River Gorge.
Family & Community Health/SNAP-Ed
Family & Community Health
SNAP-Ed Program Coordinator
Ask an Expert

Have a Question? Ask an Expert!

Ask an Expert is a way for you to get answers from the Oregon State University Extension Service. We have experts in family and health, community development, food and agriculture, coastal issues, forestry, programs for young people, and gardening.

Ask Us a Question

Homeless in Metro area, what are my options?

Oct 2018
I've been a resident of Clackamas county for the past 30 years and have recently been made homeless. I need help with housing placement on a fixed income of $870.00 per month being on SS Disability. I've not found anyone or any program to help me get off the streets. I've also experienced businesses telling me I cannot come back to their establishment once they find out I am a homeless. Can you guide me to resources?

By Teresa Crowley | Featured Question