Healthy Aging

Lynn Ketchum

Featured Resources

Latest Resources

Exercise Tutorials

View and participate in Better Bones and Balance exercises from your own home!


Food Safety Tips for Older Adults - SP50-872

Food safety tips for older adults, who are most susceptible to foodborne illness.


Latest News

OSU fitness program helps arthritis sufferers

May 4, 2015
Participants learn to 'Walk With Ease' under the guidance of Extension-trained leaders

By Kym Pokorny | News Story

Meet Our Experts

Family & Community Health
Family & Community Health
Ask an Expert

Have a Question? Ask an Expert!

Ask an Expert is a way for you to get answers from the Oregon State University Extension Service. We have experts in family and health, community development, food and agriculture, coastal issues, forestry, programs for young people, and gardening.

Ask Us a Question

Got Calcium? What form is best?

Do studies substantiate calcium gluconate is better absorbed by bone than calcium carbonate?

By Patty Case | Featured Question