More Project Information
For those interested in viewing all videos in the "Introduction to Farm Succession Planning" project, use the button below.
This project is a collaboration between and Oregon State University's Open Educational Resource (OER) Unit.
The material for the OER book "Getting Organized: Business Organization and Succession Planning for Oregon Family Farms and Ranches" was created by:
- Christy Anderson Brekken, Sr. Instructor, OSU Dept. of Applied Economics
- Joe Hobson, Attorney, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Nellie McAdams, Attorney, Oregon Agricultural Land Trust
- Ashley Rood, Farm Preservation Program Director, Rogue Farm Corps
- Matt Bisturis, Attorney, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Maria Schmidlkofer, Attorney, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Dave Buck, CPA, Aldrich CPAs and Advisors LLP