What we do
Extension faculty, staff, and trained volunteers work alongside local partners to provide educational workshops, activities, and services tailored to the unique industries, natural resources, and people in our communities.
Oregon State University's land grant mission drives us to conduct research and share research-based education to improve economic vitality and promote personal and environmental health.
We're solving real problems with people and community partnerships.
- Knowledge, networks, and market access improve agricultural success and food systems resilience
- Resilient ecosystems build and sustain our outdoor economy and increase livability
- A skilled workforce attracts businesses and infuses profit potential
- Healthy residents reduce reliance on county services and improve overall population health
- Youth and family programs foster essential skills for life, leadership, and careers