- Francis Chan, an Oregon Sea Grant-funded scientist at Oregon State University who has studied hypoxia and ocean acidification.
- Al Pazar, a fisherman who participated in a program created by Oregon Sea Grant that connected fishermen with scientists so both groups could collaborate on research.
- Sabra Marie TallChief Comet, a 2015-16 Oregon Sea Grant-funded Malouf scholar at Portland State University; a 2018 Knauss Fellow with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; and a coastal training program coordinator at the South Sough National Estuarine Research Reserve in Charleston since 2020.
- Bill Hanshumaker, a retired educator at Oregon Sea Grant's Visitor Center at the Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport.
- Cheryl Brown, a research oceanographer at the Environmental Protection Agency in Newport who has mentored interns in the Summer Scholars program that Oregon Sea Grant administers.
- Caren Braby, the manager of the marine resources program at the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and a member of Oregon Sea Grant’s advisory council.
Produced in September 2021 by Oregon State Productions.