Credit: Laura Lowe (Cropped from original)

How to Contribute

If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to your local 4-H program in Wasco County, please contact the 4-H Office at 541-296-5494 or send your donation to: Wasco County 4-H Association, 400 E. Scenic Dr., Ste. 2.278, The Dalles, OR 97058

You will receive a receipt for tax purposes in the mail for your generosity. Thank you from all of us!

Was this page helpful?