Gardening, Landscape & Small Farms Resources
Grow your gardening and landscape skills
We provide research-based information for backyard gardeners and green industry professionals, including regional specific information.
Where can I find resources and help?
Local OSU staff and trained OSU Master Gardener volunteers provide education in many ways:
- Events: Attend a workshop or class.
- Educational resources: Publications, books, and guides.
- Ask us questions: You may submit a questions online, call, or visit our office(s). We will assist you in answering your gardening and lawn questions, including identifying your weed, disease, and insect problems and suggest research-based management for these issues.
Join the Monthly Chat with Chip series!
Register to attend each presentation and Q&A in the series "Chat with Chip," held the 3rd Tuesday evening each month.
Browse related Extension resources
- Fruit trees
- Organic agriculture
- Flowers, shrubs and trees
- Garden soil and compost
- Garden vegetables and herbs
- Gardening techniques
- Lawn and turfgrass