Keeping records is a crucial piece of being a 4-H member. It also instills excellent record keeping skills for your future careers and hobbies.
All 4-H youth need to fill out a record book that relates to their project. There are also species-specific advancements. You should strive to complete multiple advancements throughout the year.
Record Book Check In Dates: June 8, 10, 16 & 18, 2020
Record book check-in is a required part of participation in the Crook County Fair. Although record book checks will look slightly different this year and will be held virtually instead of in person, we still expect that your records be complete and in order. See the below requirements that must be complete at the time your record book is checked.
- Section 1 & 2 of 4-H Resume completed for previous year and started for current year
- All other section of 4-H Resume must show progression in activities
- Section 11 of 4-H Resume completed for previous year
- Project records for the current year must be up to date
Advancements must show progressionnot necessary for record book check in 2020
- Previous 4-H year Story and Project Records, including financial summary must be completed and closed out for the year
You can view the record book check in schedule using the link below. As there are changes or updates to the schedule, it will be reflected at the same link. Be sure to take a look and double check your name is on the schedule and it is still a time that works for you.