Who are 4-H Adult Volunteers?
- Adults who are interested in making a positive impact on youth
- Adults who have an expertise they want to share with youth
- Adults who want to learn new skills
What support do 4-H Adult Volunteers receive?
- New Leader Training
- Subject Matter Training
- Support from 4-H faculty and staff
- Support from other 4-H Adult Volunteers
- Project books for leaders and members
How do I become a 4-H Adult Volunteer?
- Choose your project of interest
- Complete a volunteer application form/Background Check (Available at the Extension Service)
- Attend New Leader Training
- Recruit club members!
If you are interested in becoming a new Lake County 4-H leader, please contact the OSU Lake County Extension Office for information at 541-947-6054.