4-H Radio Auction
The Union County 4-H Radio Auction is an annual event held on KCMB 104.7. The Annual 4-H Radio Auction is a fund raiser that benefits both youth and adult leaders throughout Union County. The funds generated by the auction are used for but are not limited to: sponsor volunteer training, pay for out of county travel for 4-H members and leaders, 4-H Camp, trophies and awards for the Union County Fair, special recognition for State Fair delegates, scholarships and support for the Blue Mt. 4-H Center, a 4400 square foot lodge plus 12 cabins, that are used for our annual 4-H camp and other community events.
This year the auction is Saturday, March 18 from 10 am - 2 pm. You can view items online or print a list. Make sure you check out all of our great Holdover (big) items 900 and above can be bid on during the whole auction.
There will be a complete list of all the items and the phone numbers to call available at the following locations:
- La Grande
- Post Office
- Island City Market
- Union County Extension Office (Building Foyer)
- D & B Supply
- Tap That Growlers
- Imbler Market - Post Office
- Summerville Store
- Elgin Food Town - Boise Cascade - Post Office
- Union Market - Post Office
- Cove-Dollars Corner Market
- North Powder - CJ's Country Store
Items 1 - 299 can be bid on from 10 am - 12 pm and items 300 - 499 can be bid on from 12 pm - 2 pm on Saturday. Holdover (big) items 900 and above can be bid on during the whole auction.
- To bid on auction items...
- Before the auction register online by clicking this link and choosing "Register to Bid" in the header of the page.
- During the auction you call one of the phone numbers 541-963-3405 or 800-442-5262 or register online by clicking this link and choosing "Register to Bid" in the header of the page.
- View auction items online
- Successful bidders will receive a phone call after the auction closes letting them know which items they have won. During the call we will ask you how you would like to pay and schedule a pickup time for March 23 or 24.
- We will schedule a pickup time for you at the Union County 4-H & Extension Education Center, 10507 N. McAlister Rd., Island City.
- Items can be paid for with check (made out to Union County 4-H Association), cash or credit card (an online invoice can be sent to you). Items not picked up and paid for within 1 month of the completion of the auction will revert back to the Union County 4-H Association and maybe sold to the next highest bidder.