4-H Radio Auction
The Union County 4-H Radio Auction is a two-day event in May held on KCMB 104.7. The Annual 4-H Radio Auction is a fund raiser that benefits both youth and adult leaders throughout Union County. The funds generated by the auction are used for but are not limited to: sponsor volunteer training, pay for out of county travel for 4-H members and leaders, 4-H Camp, trophies and awards for the Union County Fair, special recognition for State Fair delegates, scholarships and support for the Blue Mt. 4-H Center, a 4400 square foot lodge plus 12 cabins, that are used for our annual 4-H camp and other community events.
This year the auction is Saturday, May 9 from 10 am - 2 pm and Sunday, May 10 from 12 - 4 pm. You can view items online on the website hosted by EONI. There will be a complete list of all the items and the phone numbers to call available at the following locations:
- La Grande
- Papa Murphy's
- Island City Market
- Union County Extension Office (Building Foyer)
- D & B Supply
- Tap That Growlers
- Imbler Market
- Elgin Food Town
- Union Market
- Cove-Dollars Corner Market
- Baker - D & B
- North Powder - CJ's Country Store
On Saturday Items 1 - 199 can be bid on from 10 am - 12 pm and items 200 - 399 from 12 pm - 2 pm. On Sunday items 400 - 599 can be bid on from 12 pm - 2 pm and items 600 - 799 can be bid on from 2 pm - 4 pm on Sunday. Holdover (big) items 900 and above can be bid on both Saturday and Sunday of the auction.
- To bid on auction items you must have a bidder number.
- Before the auction please call the Extension Office at 541-963-1010 or email Sherry Nantz.
- During the auction you MUST call one of the phone numbers 541-963-3405 or 800-442-5262.
- View auction items online
- Successful bidders will receive a phone call at the end of the auction on Sunday, letting them know which items they have won. During the call we will ask you how you would like to pay.
- Due to COVID restrictions we will schedule a pick up time for you at the Union County 4-H & Extension Education Center, 10507 N. McAlister Rd., Island City.
- Items can be paid for with check (made out to Union County 4-H Association), cash or credit card. Items not picked up and paid for within 1 month of the completion of the auction will revert back to the Union County 4-H Association and maybe sold to the next highest bidder.