4‑H programs suit a variety of interests, budgets and schedules. From in-school to after-school, camps to clubs, our 4‑H programs welcome all children who want to have fun, learn and grow. Based on their interests and guided by adult mentors, youth develop their own pathway in 4‑H. They select from a broad menu of local 4‑H programs. There are hands-on, learn-by-doing, opportunities for everyone.
Are you NEW to 4-H and interested in joining our Benton County 4-H Program? Please fill out the 4-H Online Interest form so, we can learn more about your interests and find a club and project area that will be the best fit.
4-H CLUB PLACEMENT PROCESS:
- Complete and return the 4-H Interest form.
- Your child's information will be provided to a 4-H contact leader (a volunteer position) whose club is accepting new members and whose project interests match the information submitted on the interest form.
- The 4-H club leader will contact you to let you know about their club’s meeting times, dates and location.
- Once you connect with the 4-H club, the club leader will assist you with enrolling and collect your enrollment fee.
- The 4-H year runs from October 1st through September 30th.
Please Note: There might not be a club available for your child. There may be some project areas for which there are no clubs currently available. If this is the case, we ask that you consider becoming a volunteer leader!