County and State Fair Information is found here.
2023 Deschutes County Exhibitors Handbook
Record Book Checklist Resource
Deschutes County Fair
- Photo Info Sheet for Market Animals Due Friday, July 14th, 2023
- Proxy Form or Fillable Proxy Form
- 2023 Add-On Form - Deschutes County Fair 4-H/FFA
Camping at the fair 2023
If you are a 4-H or FFA family who needs to camp at the fair, you can sign up and pay for your space by going to this link. We have also attached, some directions and information.
Fair Special Award Scholarships
Interested in a scholarship to help cover breeding and/or market project animal costs? How about special individual and club recognition for sportsmanship? Find the appropriate scholarship application here and have it filled out and ready to turn in at the fair. Applications are due: By NOON Thursday 8/3/2023 Most include an interview that will be scheduled for Friday of fair week - Location: First Interstate Event Center.
Here are the applications to the following scholarships:
- Livestock Scholarship Criteria (McNulty Production Livestock, DC Lambs Market Lamb, McCoy Equipment, Local Ledger Market Goat, Swift Family Ewe Lamb)
- Home Ec. / Expressive Art Scholarship
- Wendy Sheerer Memorial Summer Conference Scholarship
- Bonnie Holtby Memorial Beef Scholarship
- Tyler VanCleave Memorial Scholarship
- Graffton Market Lamb Scholarship
- Secure Storage High Point Foods & Nutrition Award
- Muriel Creach Memorial Photography Scholarship
- Steve Grudt Sportsmanship Award
- Maddie Griffiths Memorial Scholarship