Get inspired and express your creativity in a variety of art forms. The application of the elements and principles of design is the foundation that allows the inclusion of almost any medium or technique. 4-H Original Art division includes work that is entirely the creation of the member while 4-H Non-original Art division allows for the inclusion of some components that have been designed or created by others.
4-H Resource Notebooks
Looking for some new, fun & hands on 4-H activities for your club meeting? Check out these great Resource Notebooks for Photography! If you are interested in a different project area, please let us know. We have a lot of great resources and may have exactly what you need!
- Photography Notebooks
- 1-Learning About Your Camera and it’s Photographic Properties
- 2-Getting Ready to Take a Photograph
- 4-Camera to Subject Distance
- 5-Photography Terms
- 6-Focus & Flash Effective Distance
- 8-Evaluating Photographs
- 9-Pet Photographs
- 10-Candid Photographs
- 13-Horizontal or Vertical
- 14-Macro/Close Up Photography
- 15-When It’s Time to See the Judge-Be Prepared!