4-H Summer Conference
4-H Summer Conference Returns!
June 22-25, 2022
Registration begins May 16 at 6:00 am - Contact your county office for the registration code. Registration closes on June 1.
Each summer, Oregon State University hosts the State 4-H Summer Conference for youth completing grades 7-12. Conference participants come from all parts of Oregon.
Students attend a wide range of exciting classes taught by OSU faculty and other community volunteers. Classes are designed to be informative, interesting, and inspiring. They cover a wide variety of subjects from technology and business to foods and dance.
While here, youth have the opportunity to explore OSU, learn independence in a safe setting, examine career possibilities, make friends, learn new skills, and have fun.
Join us for an experience you will never forget!
- Bus Information
- Route 1 - Central Oregon (Ontario, Burns, Bend)
- Route 2 - Northeast Oregon (Lostine, Island City, Pendleton, Hermiston, Arlington, The Dalles, Wilsonville)
- Route 3 - Troutdale ONLY
- Route 4 - Southern Oregon (Klamath Falls, Central Point, Grants Pass, Sutherlin, Springfield)
- Route 5 - Lakeview, Paisley, Silver Lake, La Pine, Bend
- Route 6 - Oregon Coast (Astoria, Hillsboro, McMinnville)
Questions about Summer Conference can be directed to Melanie McCabe.
Watch these five videos produced by John Beede specifically for Oregon 4-H. Mr. Beede has twice been our keynote speaker at Summer Conference and received rave reviews. These videos address different aspects of dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. As one of our state ambassadors said, “the videos are no replacement for his amazing presentations at Summer Conference, but I think that his infectious positivity is really important right now.”