Credit: Amanda Loman (Cropped from original)

Find Your Local 4-H Youth Development Program

To get started in OSU Extension 4-H, contact your local 4-H program based on the county you live in. Each county has different enrollment processes. If you aren't sure which county you live in, type your home address into any major search engine + "county."

Baker County

Benton County

Clackamas County

Clatsop County

Columbia County

Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs

Coos County

Crook County

Curry County

Deschutes County

Douglas County

Gilliam County

Grant County

Harney County

Hood River County

Jefferson County

Josephine County

Klamath County

Lake County

Lane County

Lincoln County

Linn County

Malheur County

Marion County

Morrow County

Multnomah County

Polk County

Sherman County

Southern Oregon Research and Extension Center

Tillamook County

Umatilla County

Union County

Wallowa County

Wasco County

Washington County

Wheeler County

Yamhill County